Learn more about maths and science, history, technology and innovation in our exhibition.
Bring your students to Engineerium, to learn in an exciting high tech environment. Through interactive installations, models and our school programs we aim to inspire and spread knowledge about the oil and gas industry, energy and technology and how science subjects are relevant in our work.
- The interactive game Engineering Challenge, where students play engineers, from 8th grade and through 13th grade
- Quizers, guided tours and actities in the exhibition, for schools groups on all levels, including preschool
- Suggestions for teaching materials on topics like oil & gas, energy, technology and engineering jobs (mainly in Norwegian)
- Events for teachers and for students
- Possibility to enter into a partner school agreement
- A package deal for school groups together with Det Norske Teatret and KS
We have a newsletter for teachers (in Norwegian), please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to be kept up to date on what goes on at Engineerium.